Therapy Session Rates
Single Therapy Session:
$160 per 55-60 minute session
Initial Prepaid Rate:
$125 per 55-60 minute session when you prepay your initial eight sessions:
- If the client and therapist agree that at least eight therapy sessions would be appropriate, we will offer a discount for prepaying at your first therapy session.
- $1000 for eight 55-minute therapy sessions, totaling over $280 in savings.
- If therapy is stopped before all eight sessions are used, the remaining balance will be reimbursed.
Christopher John Counseling is not currently accepting any insurance plans. But we are often approved as an “Out of Network” practitioner.
Mental health benefits are specific to your individual plan. While it seems ideal to have a provider who is "In-Network", that does not necessarily mean your coverage would be any better than what reimbursement from an "Out of Network" insurance agency would provide. Your health insurance or employee benefit may cover services in full or in part. It may be helpful for you to ask your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per psychotherapy session?
- How many psychotherapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an in-network provider? Out-of-network provider?
- Does my primary care physician require approval?
Reduced Fee / Scholarship
We provide reduced fee/sliding scale services on a limited basis. Please ask if you qualify during your consultation and we can discuss your options.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
We are committed to providing all of our clients exceptional care. Clients cancelling without giving enough notice, prevents us from seeing another client.
Due to this we require a 24 hour notice to cancel your appointment. If you do not give this advance notice of cancellation, we must charge you the full cost of your booked session.
Our office is conveniently located in Denver, Colorado near City Park. We offer free in office consults to see if we are the right therapist for you or your loved one. Please visit our services page to find out more about the types of therapy we offer. If you're ready to schedule, click here to schedule your free consult today.